For those who are directly involved with the Catholic Church.
One letter of recommendation from someone other than a relative who has knowledge of your involvement in the Catholic Church.
Once 500 word essay on what the motto ("Friendship, Unity and Christian Charity) means to you.
Mail application to:
5844 County Route 64
Hornell NY 14843
Application deadline is June 18, 2021.
This scholarship is presented in memory of Arlynn Robbins. The recipient of this $1,000 scholarship will be chosen based on their well-being, community involvement, and future plans. Preference will be given to a well-rounded high school graduate who exemplifies similar characteristics of Arlynn and those who are very active in their local community.
- Complete the attached form and mail to the Robbins Family
DUE June 1st, 2021
The Genesee Valley Chapter of the New York Water Environmant Association will be offering up to 2 scholarships, 1 for $1500 and 1 for $1000 to:
- Students enrolled at a college or university who are or will be enrolled in an environmentally-related program
- High School students who will be enrolled in an environmentally related program in a two-year or four-year college or university.
Applications are also availabe in the Guidance Office
DUE MAY 31ST, 2021
KENNEDY VALVE AND WENY TV are pleased to announce our Trade and Technical School Scholarship.
The scholarship is available to students enrolling in a Trade or Technical school in the Fall of 2021.
As baby boomers retire and infrastructures grow there is a rise in urgency for skilled workers.
The Twin Tiers is home to many manufacturers that are facing a shortage of skilled trade workers.
KENNEDY VALVE and WENY TV will provide a leg up for local students pursuing a career path in the trades with a $500 Scholarship.
• The KENNEDY VALVE /WENY TV Trade and Technical School Scholarship will award up to 2 students $500 each.
• Students enrolling in a trade or technical school in the upcoming fall semester are eligible to apply.
• Scholarships will be paid directly to the educational institution.
• Requirements for consideration are a written scholarship application & letters of reference.
• DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 6/30/21.
• The winners will be selected by Kennedy Valve.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org your completed application! Applications also available in the Guidance Office.